Myasthenia gravis and Acne rosacea support group
A support group for people who have Myasthenia Gravis and Acne Rosacea.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Myasthenia Gravis and Acne Rosacea
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Which Korean Ginseng has been tested by MG patients?
- What drugs do you all use for this sickness please let me know if some thing else can work ?
- Well here I am. Trying to find my way, on my own, with Monoclonal Gammopathy of Uncertain Significance. Is that even a freaking diagnosis? I go to Duke Cancer Center next week. My doctors here think I’m crazy but that’s okay because I think they’re all idiots. So it’s a pretty good trade off I...
- Was diagnosed 2 months ago with myasthenia. Also, received a diagnosis today of PLE. I'm also Type 2 Diabetic. Can anyone let me know what lies ahead with this PLE? Totally unfamiliar with it. Thanks!
- Vimovo actually relieved muscle weakness. I no longer need prednisone. Vimovo is a much better alternative to prednisone.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Myasthenia Gravis (235 members)
- Support group for people who have Acne Rosacea (90 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.