Myeloma - multiple and Iatrogenic infection support group
A support group for people who have Myeloma - Multiple and Iatrogenic Infection.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Myeloma - Multiple and Iatrogenic Infection
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- would like to know treatment of intractable urinary frequency in multiple myeloma
- Patient with multiple myeloma
- Our oncologists prescribed creon for multiple myeloma: does anyone have any experience with it when coupled with treatment
- Newly diagnosed and looking for support groups.
- Need help with severe pain in jaw. I don't take any meds, trying for natural products, do you have any advice to give
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Myeloma - Multiple (161 members)
- Support group for people who have Iatrogenic Infection (1 member)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.