Narcolepsy and Personality change support group
A support group for people who have Narcolepsy and Personality Change.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Narcolepsy and Personality Change
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Trying to create a mechanism to remember everyday that a can't drink and i can't be a normal drinker, no matter what.
- This causes me serious embarrassment wherever I go. It's been affecting my social life, but the one that kills me is the embarrassment at work. It makes friends desert me. It's a difficult life to live knowing that I can doze off without realizing, and no matter how brief the sleep, I end up with flatus.
- The tremors scared me for awhile and it also doesn't help I take meds that cause tremors. I drop small objects and can get quite frustrated.
- Taking Quetiapine (Seroquel) 25mg nocte for 2 years, as adjunct to Venlafaxine (Efexor) 300mg per diem, treatment for major depressive disorder. Recently began experiencing personality change to angry, irritable, moody. Referring this to Consultant ASAP. Want to discontinue, but facing severe...
- Student, currently off effexor , on Xyrem for nearly two months (3.75+3.75)
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Narcolepsy (174 members)
- Support group for people who have Personality Change (68 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.