Peroneal nerve palsy and Jaundice support group
A support group for people who have Peroneal Nerve Palsy and Jaundice.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Peroneal Nerve Palsy and Jaundice
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- My son-in-law was diagnosed with bells Palsy two months ago and he has the yellow skin on his face what is going on
- I was recently diagnosed with MCTD in a routine blood test. Prior to this, and currently, I have experienced a transferred burning pain and vague numbness that initially seemed to be associated with the peroneal nerve - the condition occurred in two prolonged episodes lasting several months in...
- I have been taking folic acid for about 6 months now and about a month ago I noticed the sclera (white) of my eyes has a yellow tinge. I know I do not have hepatitis as I was tested before I had surgery. I am going to stop taking the folic acid and am wondering if anyone else has experienced this?
- I am suffering from recurrent UTI since four month. I was taking antibiotics as per doctor. Forty five days back I could come to know that my bilirubin level has risen. So I stopped taking antibiotics and went for homeopathic. But now neither bilirubin is going down nor UTI is cured. One of my...
- Haven't been diagnosed by my dr yet. But have been taking phyllocontin for over 1 month and my face has just recently (about a week) come up in patches of slightly darker skin above my eyebrows, on my nose and cheeks. Was wondering if this is due to phyllocontin.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Peroneal Nerve Palsy (7 members)
- Support group for people who have Jaundice (45 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.