Post-traumatic stress disorder and Flat affect support group
A support group for people who have Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Flat Affect.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Flat Affect
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Yes I am the mother of a son who started Vyvnase @ age 21 to go to Nursing school ( dx mild ADD ) Now he’s a RN but enrolled in the on-line BSN class & states he needs Vyvnase & Adderal in order to work 3- 12 hour shifts @ the hospital & study for his BSN degree.
- Yeah, I'm on Zoloft 100mg Zubzov. 0.70 mg Atenolol 25mg And just started Intumiv 2mg 1x @ night(4days ago) Over The last 4 weeks my heart has been off and on palipatating, racing and hurting. Now the last 3 night my heart pain and herring has been amplified. I'm exhausted all day and...
- Went to Afghanistan. Made to take Doxy, which drained my energy and every move was laborus. Dr. at Camp Eggers switched me to Malerone after 6mo's on station. When I returned from 1yr deployment I was diagnosed with AML and got Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT). After 7 regimines of CHEMO and BMT...
- The veteran's hospital has put me on tons of medications with no counseling of effects. I'm having severe not flashes. They started in 2006. I had ovaries removed in 2015. I've tried estradiol and progesterone creams. Just stopped taking simvastatin 40mg to see if it was the reason. No...
- PTSD type 1 appears to be a specific and unique post mental trauma anxiety disorder caused by an epigenetic effect, triggered by a moment of sudden and unexpected frightening mental shock. It has a unique form of abnormal flashback memory of re-living the emotional and other sensory experiences...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (109 members)
- Support group for people who have Flat Affect (15 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.