Post-traumatic stress disorder and Long-term memory loss support group
A support group for people who have Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Long-Term Memory Loss.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Long-Term Memory Loss
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- zoloft 50mg for approx 3 years memory seems to be getting worse.
- yes I know what you are talking about
- Yes, I have short term memory loss and take Lisinopril HCTZ.
- Yes, any help for the memory losses,,,,,,I am in the Utica , n y area let me hear from you...
- Yeah, I'm on Zoloft 100mg Zubzov. 0.70 mg Atenolol 25mg And just started Intumiv 2mg 1x @ night(4days ago) Over The last 4 weeks my heart has been off and on palipatating, racing and hurting. Now the last 3 night my heart pain and herring has been amplified. I'm exhausted all day and...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (109 members)
- Support group for people who have Long-Term Memory Loss (895 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.