Uveitis and Arteriosclerosis of the extremities support group
A support group for people who have Uveitis and Arteriosclerosis Of The Extremities.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who have Uveitis and Arteriosclerosis Of The Extremities
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Would like to discuss various treatment options
- Wish Humira never existed, caused congestive heart failure and P.A.D. and now told I need to have both feet amputated
- Was diagnosed with choroiditis about 7 1/2 years ago and just started taking Restasis. Inflammation seems to be the common cause of choroiditis and dry eye. Just wondered how long it took others for Restasis to make a difference.
- Recently diagnosed with iritis. All tests negative for underlying condition. I'm thinking it is related to menopause. I'm 57. Eyes better after steroid drops but night dryness is now the worse symptom. I'm using genteal drops. Anyone with similar issues?
- My wife is having recurrent uveitis. So I am seeking solution of this auto immune disease.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Uveitis (82 members)
- Support group for people who have Arteriosclerosis Of The Extremities (28 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.