Atenolol and Vancomycin hydrochloride support group
A support group for people who take Atenolol and Vancomycin Hydrochloride.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Atenolol and Vancomycin Hydrochloride
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Yes I do and I hate it my skin was clear.
- Wow, I thought I was the only one. Vancomycin given to me during day surgery to lengthen the gastrocs on both legs. I had colonized MRSA in my nose. Woke up, slid off the gurney to stand up and collapsed onto the floor as my legs didn't work and I could not operate my legs. Put into...
- Vivek M Mankar,B.A.M.S. graduate. I have noticed writing difficulty few months after started taking Atenolol. And gradually I became a patient of Parkinson's Disease.
- Vanco itching want to rip my palms of my hands off! No bumps just itch.
- Trying to figure out why i am all of a sudden sensitive to light. Natural and artificial. I can only be on my computer for a few minutes and my face burns. I am more comfortable sitting in a dark room. I cant take the sun anymore either. This is so hard to live with since i am an accountant...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Atenolol (349 members)
- Support group for people who take Vancomycin Hydrochloride (46 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.