Avastin and Embolex support group
A support group for people who take Avastin and Embolex.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Avastin and Embolex
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- We are doing it for my daughter 19 years old
- Started taking Grape Seed Extract with Avastin 1800 mg in addition to regular chemo regiment Oxiliplatin for colon cancer. What dosages have you taken and did you experience side effects associated with higher levels of Grape Seed Extract?
- Next my Oncologist says i'll be doing "Maintenance" on Avastin about every 2 weeks for 6-12 months. Are there any people with a similar colon cancer diagnosis who are STILL in complete remission after their maintenance?
- My son is 22 tumor is on optical nerve 5cm we have him on a trial avastin since oct....i noticed changes in him. Slurring slow to respond, now legs give out hallucinations ...can tjis happen with avastin?
- My MIL is currently taking Avastin for immediate gbm reoccurrence. She started having terrible leg and ankle pain 13 days after her first infusion and is due for #2 tomorrow. We are hoping to find something to ease her pain while we give the Avastin a chance to work. Her next MRI will be done...
Related support groups
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.