Combivent respimat and Singulair support group
A support group for people who take Combivent Respimat and Singulair.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Combivent Respimat and Singulair
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Too tired to write anything useful.:(
- To Pee or To Breathe Fresh meat. New to the group. I am 64. Have had enlarged prostate for 10 years. Flomax worked well until a couple of months ago then suddenly stopped. Doc recommended cystoscope and possible surgery then ruled that out and we are trying Myrbetriq for better bladder...
- Recently felt like fainting. Started Singulair 10 days ago
- New to singulair and have MCS. Does it help at all?
- My son, who has other special needs and is turning 20 years old, had been taking Zyrtec for his allergies. On the advice of a consulting doctor (regarding some school issues), I took him to an allergist. She had his full history, including that he has diagnosed epilepsy as well as psychogenic...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Combivent Respimat (1 member)
- Support group for people who take Singulair (196 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.