Flomax and Parnate support group
A support group for people who take Flomax and Parnate.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Flomax and Parnate
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- went on flomax, trazadol and prozac at same time in early June , 2018. within a week or so started having listed side effects. Emergency room 5 times, hospital admittance 3 times in last 3 months. Diagnosed with: Renal Failure, Gall Bladder disease, Pneumonia, Lyme disease, Racing...
- Waiting on suspected gastric ulcer diagnosis
- Took Flomax for approximately 4 months. Retrograde ejaculation onset almost immediately. After approximately 1 month lost the ability to achieve an erection. Physician recommended cutting dose in half to .2mg per day. Did this for about another 6 weeks and still no improvement with the ED. Been...
- Taking Parnate for 6 months. Started with 40mg/day, down to 20mg/day. Insomnia is persistent without Atavan at night. Never feel tired. In the past, for very occasional insomnia, Trazadone 25mg worked great. But Dr says no can do with Parnate
- Swelling in legs and ankles and they hurt at times. Had this since taking Flomax.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Flomax (294 members)
- Support group for people who take Parnate (30 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.