Flomax and Parnate support group
A support group for people who take Flomax and Parnate.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Flomax and Parnate
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Waiting on suspected gastric ulcer diagnosis
- Took Flomax for approximately 4 months. Retrograde ejaculation onset almost immediately. After approximately 1 month lost the ability to achieve an erection. Physician recommended cutting dose in half to .2mg per day. Did this for about another 6 weeks and still no improvement with the ED. Been...
- Taking Parnate for 6 months. Started with 40mg/day, down to 20mg/day. Insomnia is persistent without Atavan at night. Never feel tired. In the past, for very occasional insomnia, Trazadone 25mg worked great. But Dr says no can do with Parnate
- Swelling in legs and ankles and they hurt at times. Had this since taking Flomax.
- Started on Flomax 10 days ago and now ready to start Myrbetriq. Should I stop Flomax which wasn't working and continue on with the Nyrbetriq? How long does it take to become effective? Thank you for your replies
Related Support Groups
Related eHealthMe studyFlomax and Parnate
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.