Ginseng and Potassium support group
A support group for people who take Ginseng and Potassium.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Ginseng and Potassium
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Which Korean Ginseng has been tested by MG patients?
- Red eyes. Foggy blurry vision after taking Wisconsin ginseng
- my mom has a severe Thrombophlebitis and i want to give her wild ginseng, i want to gather some other people experiences taking this root and having that same issue.
- Is it safe to take bisopralol and ginseng
- I was taking 'nutrilite ginkgo biloba siberian ginseng', after some days VT had occured, due to that rectal thrombosis, ICD was placed, brain stoke also happened. Because of that right side paralysis from which currently I am recovering.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Ginseng (33 members)
- Support group for people who take Potassium (12 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.