Mephyton and Metronidazole support group
A support group for people who take Mephyton and Metronidazole.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Mephyton and Metronidazole
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Your website states that metronidazole does not increase levels of histamine. This is blatantly rubbish since one of the two main metabolites of Metronidazole is histamine. Use this site with great caution.
- Toxin triggered Mitochondrial Dysfunction
- Taking Metronitozol for an abceess tooth. Has anyone been prescribed this for a dental issue. My blood pressure had been running high and I suspect this medication is the culprit. Thoughts?? Also on Clindimycin feels like overkill to me!
- Suddenly, knee and hip joint pain. Stopped taking the metronidazole. How long will it take for the joint pain to go away. Please advise if you have had any experience with this
- Sensitive to sulfites and can't even eat a Subway that has them, but doctors prescribe metronidazole! Feel like crap.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Mephyton
- Support group for people who take Metronidazole (124 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.