Moban and Levothyroxine thyroid support group
A support group for people who take Moban and Levothyroxine Thyroid.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Moban and Levothyroxine Thyroid
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- My RA is mild. The methotrexate caused my cholesterol to rise. The Lipitor caused my blood sugar to rise. The rheumatologist denied that the Methotrexate did this but I found research by peer reviewed journals that reported this finding.
- My primary has been watching my thyroid levels for over a year and finally referred me do an endo. I saw him in January 17 and me put me on thyroid med 75mcg. With 3 month blood tests he says my levels have come up and are good, but I still feel tired and haven't lost any weight, could be...
- My name is Dee and I think levothyroxine caused me to want to gamble. Never been a gambler.
- My name is Aquanet and I'm trying to get a class action suite going. Is anyone interested? You can email me.
- My difficulties in life with pain began at such a early age of 13 when I started my menstrual cycle. Suffering in silence, not realizing that severe abdominal pain and excessively bleeding with clots wasn't normal. When I was 19 years old I was finally diagnosed with endometriosis and to my...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Moban
- Support group for people who take Levothyroxine Thyroid (134 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.