Montelukast sodium and Fish oil support group
A support group for people who take Montelukast Sodium and Fish Oil.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Montelukast Sodium and Fish Oil
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- What time of day do you take your fish oil? My DR wants me to take 2000mg a day but she also just put me on pravastatin
- What is the probable solution to rocover from dry skin especially face happening due to montelukast intake?
- what are your side effects while taking these two drugs and or supplements together?
- ViCTOZA and Nexium effects. I have been nexium for years without any problems, and I just started taking ViCTOZA a week and a half ago. The first week at .06 measurements I seemed fine but when I increased it to 1.2 amount,I immediately started getting really bad heartburn. Has anyone else...
- Three weeks ago, I started taking fish oil. I had heard of all the benefits and thought I'd give it a try. Big mistake. since beginning the oil (gel capsule), I've had HUGE problems with swelling in my left leg, ankle and foot. With the swelling also came tightness in both legs. MISERY with a...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Montelukast Sodium (93 members)
- Support group for people who take Fish Oil (138 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.