Pediapred and Tylenol support group
A support group for people who take Pediapred and Tylenol.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Pediapred and Tylenol
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- White Male 72 Years Old I have spinal stenosis leg pain, and lower back pain. With 2 doctors approval (private & VA) for three months I was taking Kirkland Extra Strength Arthritis Time Release 650mg tablets (acetaminophen - aka Tylenol) 2x2 daily (2600mg). I was pain free, and felt good...
- Was on tylenol 3 for six months then switched to oxycodone for six months now and have been experiencing heart palpitations for sometime now. Having heart tests done but never thought it could be the meds. The medication is for back pain. Some advice would be greatly appreciated.
- Tylenol is giving me high cholesterol
- To combat headaches, I started taking Tylenol Extra Strength on doctor's advice but my right leg gets so heavy at night and I have cramping in both feet
- This election will set the path to dramatically improve or further destroy our health system. ObamaCare has taken an already a disastrous system and made it much worse. The US has been rated #38 in healthcare where France is rated #1. Millions of Americans travel to France when they want a...
Related support groups
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.