Polyethylene glycol 3350 and Lisinopril support group
A support group for people who take Polyethylene Glycol 3350 and Lisinopril.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Polyethylene Glycol 3350 and Lisinopril
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- When my blood pressure gets too low (like today it was 86/53) and I go outside and look at something white - like a cloud or a white colored building - it actually hurts my eyes.
- So sad to find this out. I wish I was told about this side effect.
- Skin flushing has increased in frequency and duration (sometimes lasting 9+ hours) since adding Norvasc, post-stroke.
- My name is tionne is it safe to use cannabis oil if u take high blood pressure medicine.
- my name is Elizabeth I'm trying to figure out which medication causes all of this and i am going to tell doctor to get me off of it
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Polyethylene Glycol 3350 (13 members)
- Support group for people who take Lisinopril (874 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.