Polyethylene glycol 3350 and Lisinopril support group
A support group for people who take Polyethylene Glycol 3350 and Lisinopril.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Polyethylene Glycol 3350 and Lisinopril
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- When my blood pressure gets too low (like today it was 86/53) and I go outside and look at something white - like a cloud or a white colored building - it actually hurts my eyes.
- So sad to find this out. I wish I was told about this side effect.
- Should i stop taking lisinorpril i have diviticulosis of my entire colon?
- My name is tionne is it safe to use cannabis oil if u take high blood pressure medicine.
- My husband is taking it and he is not him. He is angry, irritable, has started drinking alone, and he was always an easy going happy guy and never drank...
Related Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Polyethylene glycol 3350
- Support group for people who take Lisinopril
Related eHealthMe studyPolyethylene glycol 3350 and Lisinopril
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.