Quinine and Tolterodine support group
A support group for people who take Quinine and Tolterodine.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Quinine and Tolterodine
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I have recently been found to have a fixed drug reaction, which at this time I think may be do to quinine. While researching this subject I found a connection with increased creatine levels, which I also have...just getting started on this subject.
- I Have been taking quinine for 5 days and have broken out in ulcers inside my mouth, how long does it take to go as I have had this getting on for 4 weeks now, its down the back of my throat and tongue and has made my jaw ache with the inflammation, most of it has slowly gone but I am left with...
- i have been on quinine for 10yrs and have been going to the doctors and dentist around the same time asking them both for help with mouth ulcers that last for as long as 3 mths and non of them have said its the side effect of quinine and they both have a list of my meds in fact the dentist...
- I had a gin n tonic last Wednesday. This was a definite mistake and trigger. I could hardly control myself as a stuffed a 10 strip of low quality fluff LSD into my mouth. The visuals were very blurry and confusing and I made a fool of myself at the bunko party I threw that evening. I am sick and...
- I am on fetanyl all the sudden my husband started to make me gin and tonic every evening night time cocktail. I am wondering if this is ok for me.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Quinine (13 members)
- Support group for people who take Tolterodine (7 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.