Riluzole and Valproic acid support group
A support group for people who take Riluzole and Valproic Acid.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Riluzole and Valproic Acid
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Welcome, only On epival and marijuana.
- Sodium level is very high 161, doctor say's it's do to dehydration; can this be the result of taking Valproic acid ?
- shortly after starting Valproic Acid I began to lose my balance, started shuffling and falling. I stopped taking the Meds after two weeks. However, now two months later, the symptoms persist and seem to be worsening. There is no history of Parkinson's in my family. It is the sudden onset that...
- my son Jacob was diagnosed with LGS after he started seizing at 1.5 months. With a diagnosis finally at 5 years old. ..and after years of little to no relief from seizures,a VNS implant with little to no success we tried Valproic acid. He has been on it for 7 years. We finally JUST found out ,...
- Im 25 with three kids.havnt told any of my family as far as my sisters mom dad uncles ex but ive been dealing with my mental health and recently figured out my phiciatrist is thinking i have borderline personalitly disorder and social anxiety.. anxiety period, depression.. i also take ativan...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Riluzole (1 member)
- Support group for people who take Valproic Acid (26 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.