Telmisartan and Levothyroxine sodium support group
A support group for people who take Telmisartan and Levothyroxine Sodium.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Telmisartan and Levothyroxine Sodium
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- When is it best to time to take buscopan after taking Levothyroidixine
- This is all very new to me, I've been on levothyroxine for years. I took a period where I wasn't taking it, and I'm back on it again. I've been having vertigo for 2 weeks for the first time in my life. I've been back on the med for over a month...and the vertigo seems to be getting worse. I've...
- Taking telmisartan, adalat and pantoprazole. Creatinine levels have been rising.
- Previous BP meds that have produced a dry cough are Lisoprinol and Losartan. I have been taking Telmisartan for three months and have developed that same dry cough that drives me crazy and keeps me up at night. It's a throat tickle that happens most when the A/C in my car blows on me or when...
- Not sure if this is causing weight gain or not. I am on a low dose 20 mg. Starting Monday, I am going to slowly start tapering off this medication. I have just stopped consuming caffeine so I think I can get off of my medication. My naturpathic doctor is on board with this.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Telmisartan (67 members)
- Support group for people who take Levothyroxine Sodium (448 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.