Zonegran and Imitrex support group
A support group for people who take Zonegran and Imitrex.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Zonegran and Imitrex
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Uncontrolled focal epilepsy which sometimes generalizes. Been on almost all the usual meds, Zonegran, Vimpat and Rivotrol being the latest.
- Trying to figure out why I have increasing tendonitis. I have noticed that after I take migraine medication I have a flair up.
- Started zonegran a month ago and my bones are really hurting, lower back, above my tight, my arms etc
- Need info on maybe taking zonegran for seizures can cause gastropsresis
- My name is Stephanie. I have been taking zonegran for migraines for about a month. It has helped tremendously. Unfortunately the past few days my eyes have been in so much pain. And that is causing my head to hurt. I am wondering will this side effect go away?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who take Zonegran (31 members)
- Support group for people who take Imitrex (80 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.