Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate and Shingles support group
A support group for people who take Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate and have Shingles.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate and have Shingles
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- My name is Nora 31 days since diagnosed with Shingles- the rash is very slowly disappearing However; I have a lump on my left side of my abdomen and still feeling stomach pain
- I took cipro for diverticulitis and had terrible side affects. They took me off it after 5 days. Now I believe I may have shingles (3 weeks after dropping the Cipro. I had an endoscopy and ended up with Supraglittitis (bacteria infection in my epiglottis) and was on prednisone for 6 days. ...
- My shingles began around L3 4, around to R hip, over to low abdomin & groin. Both the shooting pains & the burning painfull to touch neuralgia still continue down to my knee and upwards to my underarm. The biggest problem I face is in my bowel in the right lower quadrant. And that feels...
- After four weeks using topic latanoprost, Gh and testosterone I had varicela zoster virus reactivation.
- I am the sister of a 65 yr old male who just finished 3 month of Keytruda and has horrible burning pain on his abdominal skin. His GP told him he has shingles. I found out through investigation about Keytruda causing shingles. I want to help him in any way I can with this dreadful pain. GP gave...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Shingles (307 members)
- Support group for people who take Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate (9 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.