Acetaminophen and Cyclic vomiting syndrome support group
A support group for people who take Acetaminophen and have Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Acetaminophen and have Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Okay, I'm entering more than 0 characters in the message field.
- Yesterday I went to the ER for an infection with a fever and worsening of my breathing (I have COPD). I am 64 years old and had been taking Advil at home for fever and muscle aches and Ventolin for my cough. I was given 3 Tylenol tablets to lower my temperature by a nurse. I did explain that I...
- Monthly cvs happens when period would have been due, lasts 12 hours to the second! GP useless HELP.
- i have been taking tylenol almost every night,,,can it raise alkaline phosphatase
- Drs. always tell me acetaminophen does not reduce platelets. This appears to be the only thing I can take for my pain in neck and shoulders. I've been enduring the pain but am told that it's tearing my body down, making me more susceptible to a further compromised immune system, not sleeping at...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome (24 members)
- Support group for people who take Acetaminophen (67 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.