Acetylsalicylic acid and Schizophrenia support group
A support group for people who take Acetylsalicylic Acid and have Schizophrenia.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Acetylsalicylic Acid and have Schizophrenia
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hello? I want to connect with others who have to live like me
- Hello I took tamiflu back in March & have not been feeling right since 😭😭😭 I want my life back im just so scared.
- I NEED HELP, mother of Schizophrenic son with 10years diagnosed, used to be dual diagnose with drug use now, last year had a relapse on schizophrenia and drug and has developed exhibitionism. I am lost, and desperate. currently on a dual diagnose treatment since June and they are trying to...
- Hello, i recently got diagnosed with schizophrenia and its scary. My eye has been going off on a twitching tangent. I feel crazy.
- I take mirtazpine med. Can it cause schizoaffective?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Schizophrenia (65 members)
- Support group for people who take Acetylsalicylic Acid (3 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.