Acthar and Sle support group
A support group for people who take Acthar and have Sle.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Acthar and have Sle
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I was diagnosed with CLL over 4 years ago and now they think I have Lupus. This really worries me. Yesterday a rheumatologist ran a lot of blood work on me. What really worries is having both. I wounder what a persons life expectancy is.
- Hello. I have had 5 back surgeries which have forced me into early retirement (at 55). Surgery 3 and 4 were for scoliosis and within 6 months, things were really hurting again. Turned out that my upper back had gone from 22 to 44 degrees at that time. A little less than a year later, it was...
- I was diagnosed with Lupus SLE 7 months ago and I’m just now researching the possible link between dexilant and Lupus.
- Hi, my name is Cindy, I'm 57 I have SLE, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, depression and anxiety. I’m doing mostly great. Lately, I’ve been experiencing pelvic pain it’s especially bad on the left side. I feel like I’m cramping like I’m started my cycle. It’s sharp, burning and cramping pain. I...
- New to this diagnosis. Looking to learn more.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Sle (206 members)
- Support group for people who take Acthar (7 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.