Actos and Gallbladder pain support group
A support group for people who take Actos and have Gallbladder Pain.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Actos and have Gallbladder Pain
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi have any of you in this group on praluent had weight gain. And if so was it mostly in upper body? Thank you for your reply.
- If I do not have a gall bladder can I take Xyzal?
- I am on Keppra had the worst pain for months lot of tests, exams, upper GI endoscopy. Then had my gallbladder removed the worst pain ever after that. I hate the scars from it.
- I have been taking the following type-2 diabetes drugs for some time; Glimepiride 4 MG (twice daily) Metformin HCl 1000 MG Tabs (2.5 daily) Aspirin 81 MG (once daily) Atorvastatin Calcium 10 MG (once daily) JANUVIA 100 MG (once daily) Lisinopril 5 MG (once daily) and my blood glucose...
- Couldn't believe it! After surviving cabgx4 the surgeon discovered an enlarged lymph node, which proved positive to Hodgkins . This was after enduring excema for several years, caused i am sure by Actos
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Gallbladder Pain (12 members)
- Support group for people who take Actos (27 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.