Advil and Deafness transitory support group
A support group for people who take Advil and have Deafness Transitory.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Advil and have Deafness Transitory
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I bought allergy drops, thinking it was dust. I think it's the advil which I've been taking almost every morning for my neck.
- Since I've started triumeq I'm always feeling cold, deep inside. Not my skin surface. Anyone else feeling chilled to the bone
- I have been on Advil for the last 2 month for a shoulder injury. The shoulder injury has resolved, but I have terrible muscle stiffness & pain which is debilitating in the mornings. I am now on Tylenol for the pain, but had to take aspirin this morning because I could barely function. I also...
- Hey, i want my advils back (migraine sufferer)
- I have a lumbar herniated disc, so painful! My doctor prescribed arthrotec but until it kicks in, if i don't take advil, i literally cannot walk. I know i'm not supposed to take advil with it, but i have no choice until i get an mri and physiotherapy.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Deafness Transitory
- Support group for people who take Advil (41 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.