Afinitor and Wasting support group
A support group for people who take Afinitor and have Wasting.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Afinitor and have Wasting
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- On afinitor 2 months, now ct scan shows mets to the liver. Started the battle with breast ca 1991 always bones ONLY until started afinitor. Onc does not believe drug can cause it. Hard to accept this. Why would anyone Rx this drug knowing the stats and risks.
- Husband has stage prostate cancer with bone mets.
- Hello fellow warriors. I have been battling breast cancer in spurts since 1991. First round treatment - small tumor r. breast, lumpectomy, 8 mos intense chemo, 6 weeks radiation, 5 yeas tamoxifen. Told I was cured and don't come back. In 2014 discovered breast cancer had returned as...
- Hello, I am Susan and started talking Afinitor for metastatic pancreatic neuroendocrine cancer in Feb 2017. I am a younger adult and live in Wisconsin.
- Hi I have been taking Afinitor for 3 months. No major problems... Just this metalic taste when eating...any advice please. Mary
Related Support Groups
Related eHealthMe studyAfinitor and Wasting
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.