Aggrastat and Sensory loss support group
A support group for people who take Aggrastat and have Sensory Loss.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Aggrastat and have Sensory Loss
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Claire here.... I am on Eliquis a few months now for a DVT and blood clot in the same leg. I also have tingling in my hands. Tomorrow I will see my primary to check for another clot or blockage to the brain. Seems you in this group must have this condition long term if this group is for support...
- I am on day 2 of 100mg doxycycline twice daily for lyme disease. I have paresthesia, tingling, in my hands, feet and nose since starting. I don't know if others have continued use through these side effects or not. My doctor is of no help and I am afraid to just stop taking it. If anyone...
- Had stent put in 8 months ago they started me on placid at that time 75mg. Have not ever regained my strength always feeling tired. Started internal tremors about 3 months ago. Numbing and tingles in left arm and this morning too if tongue. Anyone else experience these issues?
- I have been taking Mirtazapine and Duloxetine for 5 years and am suddenly having numbness in my right hand. Worst in the baby finger and slight in index and thumb
- Hi, been taking drug for about 8 months,starting to get tingeling hands and feet
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Sensory Loss (512 members)
- Support group for people who take Aggrastat
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.