Albuterol sulfate and Myositis support group
A support group for people who take Albuterol Sulfate and have Myositis.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Albuterol Sulfate and have Myositis
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I have no clue what you want me to write here.
- Suffering from joint, muscle pain and swelling.
- I have got xolair and now I hava myositis... are there any person with the same??? I am from Austria/Europe
- I have been on Effexor for 4 months and am experiencing an ache in my right leg particularly. It has progressed to the point that it aches so much the pain wakes me at night and I have to move my leg with my hand. Is this possibly a side effect of Effexor?
- I had bacterial tonsillitis and was prescribed 500mg of Clarithromycin two times a day. On the second days of taking Clarithromycin I became extremely tired, could barely wake up. I rang a pharmacist who told me it doesn't sound like a normal side effect of the antibiotic and dismissed it as...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Myositis (25 members)
- Support group for people who take Albuterol Sulfate (49 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.