Albuterol sulfate and Myositis support group
A support group for people who take Albuterol Sulfate and have Myositis.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Albuterol Sulfate and have Myositis
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Suffering from joint, muscle pain and swelling.
- I have got xolair and now I hava myositis... are there any person with the same??? I am from Austria/Europe
- I have been on Effexor for 4 months and am experiencing an ache in my right leg particularly. It has progressed to the point that it aches so much the pain wakes me at night and I have to move my leg with my hand. Is this possibly a side effect of Effexor?
- I had bacterial tonsillitis and was prescribed 500mg of Clarithromycin two times a day. On the second days of taking Clarithromycin I became extremely tired, could barely wake up. I rang a pharmacist who told me it doesn't sound like a normal side effect of the antibiotic and dismissed it as...
- Hi all! I am new to this group. I recently just made a connection of more albuterol to worse eczema. What do you all do to combat this? What do you all take as your maintenance (I take symbicort)? Finally, does your eczema get worse with more albuterol sulfate use, or is your skin consistently bad?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Myositis (25 members)
- Support group for people who take Albuterol Sulfate (48 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.