Albuterol and Diabetes support group
A support group for people who take Albuterol and have Diabetes.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Albuterol and have Diabetes
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi i m Shanu from India, I m Suffering ankylosing spondylitis since 12 years, and last four(4) years i m on Remicade, Doctors check my blood test regulerly and last 6 months my blood sugar level is eleveted 217 after eating, fasting sugar is 150 and i m not take any diabetes medicine
- I have asthma and take Albuterol and advair for my breathing. I am just getting over my second infection from the diverticulitis and I went for a follow up appointment and my regular doctor is now sending me to a surgeon. I am looking for advice on diets, supplements and anything else that...
- Hello, I have been on dialysis for 5 years. And recently I had a gastro bleed in my esophagus, caused by my liver issues, that I was unaware of.
- have diabetes mellitus and pancreatic atrofy and would like to know how to manage it if somebody has the same situation like me thank you anna
- Hello new to the group and stressing about whether a medication is caused a condition
Related Support Groups
Related eHealthMe studyAlbuterol and Diabetes
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.