Alcohol and Calciphylaxis support group
A support group for people who take Alcohol and have Calciphylaxis.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Alcohol and have Calciphylaxis
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- somewhat apprehensive about prostate cancer treatment. can comment more in time to come
- RELIEF OF PAIN. HAVE TAKEN MANY DRUGS IN THE PAST CARDIAC AND BLOOD PRESSURE MEDS. HAVE SEVERAL CARDIAC STENTS BLOOD PRESSURE WITHIN NORMAL PER MY CARDIOLOGIST.MY ON GOING PROBLEM IS SEVERE STOMACH PAIN IN CHEST AREA.IT IS PAIN LEVEL OF 9-10. STANDING HELPS NITRO GLYCERIN HELPS WITH THIS PAIN,...
- Hello Group! Ive had Achalasia,Followed by, Colon interposition,Colon trans plant, Both were failures, After recovering had a gastric p-up 1983. stomach moved to under my neck.many complocations and pain since then.
- I'm a 47 year-old male who has a lifetime of heavy drinking. In the past ten days I've had a heavier than usual alcohol consumption and in this time I also had the flu. I have trouble night sleeping or day napping now; I feel panicked and have almost a drowning feeling. I'm trying to reduce my...
- How does beer affect recovery?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Calciphylaxis (7 members)
- Support group for people who take Alcohol (89 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.