Alora and Hairloss support group
A support group for people who take Alora and have Hairloss.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Alora and have Hairloss
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi , My name is Clare . Have been on Horizant a little over 2 weeks noticing my hair falling out or thinning. Need some guidance ---is it Horizant or something else.
- Hi all. I have been taking Pradaxa for 8 weeks and have lost over half my hair. I called the manufacturer to ask if the hair loss was temporary or permanent while taking Pradaxa. The RN that answers questions said " hair loss is not one of the side effects I have on my list". Even the FDA states...
- Hi there, I've been on terbinafine (lamisil) for 3 months now and my hair is thinning and falling out and even handfulls in the shower, I'm 26 and I read that there have been reports for hair loss from my age group and higher as the percentage rises..will taking biotin help grow it back??
- I’ve been taking Aleve D for six months straight. I am drastically losing my hair. Blood work is normal. Is it the Aleve D?
- Hi I started Chantix and was between my 2nd and 3rd week and my hair started falling out by the handfuls. I have more than 50% loss. I haven't taken now for over a week and still falling out like crazy. When will this end? No other meds do I take. No stress in my life other than normal everyday...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Hairloss (1610 members)
- Support group for people who take Alora (1 member)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.