Alora and Hairloss support group
A support group for people who take Alora and have Hairloss.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Alora and have Hairloss
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- My name is Kellie. I began losing my hair in clumps within one week of taking carbamazepine. I called the doctor immediately and have now been off the medication for 14 days. I am still losing my hair. It is mainly on the top of my head. My scalp is red and irritated. I also have scalp...
- Is this a common thing,hair loss????Cause it says its uncommon on side effects info.Id rather be on pain killers the rest of my life,less side effects than loose my hair.Ive just started on cosentryx.
- Ehy Hello, I started taking Stribild 2 months ago and recently I started losing hair, I worry that I do not want to stop taking the medication because I am HIV positive. Do you know if you can control hair loss?
- I ve been taken Stribild for 2 months, I started to lose hair and Im Scare, if you re reading this lines do you know a solution?
- I have myasthenia gravis. Just had my 4th dose of soliris. Hair loss started at 3rd dose. Has gotten much worse this week with 4th dose. Big question for me is does it stop. It has been a miracle with helping my disease. But not looking forward to losing my hair. Thx.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Hairloss (1589 members)
- Support group for people who take Alora (1 member)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.