Amoxicillin and Pseudotumor cerebri support group
A support group for people who take Amoxicillin and have Pseudotumor Cerebri.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Amoxicillin and have Pseudotumor Cerebri
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I've had ptc for almost 20 yrs... I had bilat optic nerve sheath decompression about that long ago as well I have been doing great in the ptc department but about 2yrs ago I developed severe sciatica I do have herniated discs and have had surgery...I'm just wondering if there is a correlation...
- Hello! Looking forward to being a part of the group.
- Help! I am in severe pain siatica and have only been on amoxicillin for 4 days. Is this a side effect of the drug?
- Is taking Tazodone and Amoxicillin safe?
- Rick here. I’ve had Lyme disease in the past and now have reactive RA reactions to live vaccines. 8 years ago it was a flu shot. Last year a shingles vaccine, wry bad migrating RA hands shoulders knees , all one joint st a time. Recent I got a return of the migrating joint pain similar to the...
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Pseudotumor Cerebri (167 members)
- Support group for people who take Amoxicillin (230 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.