Aspirin and Cyst aspiration abnormal support group
A support group for people who take Aspirin and have Cyst Aspiration Abnormal.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Aspirin and have Cyst Aspiration Abnormal
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi! Are there current members in this group? Susan
- cancer sure sucks had no idea what I was getting into have an IV port, love it! trouble driving and walking now had bronchiospasm attack, think the Eloxatin caused it, sensitivity to cold is awful!! had eloxatin accumulate under medical alert bracelet and it blistered my...
- Unnerving feeling of involuntarily tremors. Would like at least to have anot explanation. Would make it easier to except condition. If unable to do anythings about it.
- Hi I would like some insight on why we gain weight on aspirin, when its supposed to be good for us.
- My name Tim. I’ve been taking Praluent for about 4 months. I’ve been experiencing severe intermittent abdominal pains. The pain comes and goes. Sometimes causing sleepless nights. I can’t take Statins due to their side effects. Praluent was my last hope. After 6 months do the pains go away?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Cyst Aspiration Abnormal
- Support group for people who take Aspirin (271 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.