Atropine and Bruxism aggravated support group
A support group for people who take Atropine and have Bruxism Aggravated.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Atropine and have Bruxism Aggravated
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi. My name is Heila. I am 74. Have been taking ativan for about 6 years to manage pain from neck injury in whiplash accident. I started clenching my teeth some 3 years ago. Saw it could be as result of taking ativan. Now I am decreasing the dosage slowly. I am taking cannabis oil to see if...
- This is horrible. Help. I had mild bruxism and how it is off the charts.
- Just wondering how common this is and where to get help
- HBP for 10+ years, taking one of the prils, recently noticed some sore tooth pain, dentist said it was because of teeth grinding
- had a glaucoma attack brought on two years ago brought on by having my eyes dilated two month earlier.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Bruxism Aggravated (94 members)
- Support group for people who take Atropine (2 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 732 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.