Atropine and Short-term memory loss support group
A support group for people who take Atropine and have Short-Term Memory Loss.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Atropine and have Short-Term Memory Loss
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Good morning. I was on Protonix for about 13 years. My wife noticed the memory issues before I did. Sometimes I'm pretty sharp. Other times I can't remember what I did 5 minutes ago. Now that I know the cause, I'm ok and don't get too excited about it. I have dimentia and Alzheimer's in...
- I was only on it for 3 weeks, and still have memory loss after being off it for three weeks. I told my Dr. about my many allergic reactions to many medications, but she didn't think I would have problems with this medication. Walked into my kitchen after being on it for a short time, and...
- Hello! I am 40 and female, I had Botox injections one time in my forehead for between the eyes scrunching. I have been experiencing mild to moderate memory impairment since 5-6 days after the injections. Will it go away? I’m scared.
- Hi , my name is Tony , been on DUT for 18 months.. still diffusing albeit slowly.. Memory loss and brain fog seems to be increasing tho.. to the extent that my doc has booked an MRI brain scan for me. I'm hoping it's not down to the dreaded Alzhiemers.. if i get an all clear then im going to...
- My doctor prescribed ciprofloxacin for a UTI and I had brain effects the second day when it kicked in. It took me another week to be "normal" enough to return to work. I continue to have short term memory issues.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Short-Term Memory Loss (895 members)
- Support group for people who take Atropine (2 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.