Atropine and Short-term memory loss support group
A support group for people who take Atropine and have Short-Term Memory Loss.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Atropine and have Short-Term Memory Loss
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I have been taking Actonel for 2 1/2 years now and since having started have experienced extreme memory loss. I am hoping to be able to come off the medication within a year or so and am wondering if this will help with the loss of memory, or is it a permanent and last effect of the drug.
- Hi im alex im 29 and ive been taking propranolol everyday for about 8-9 years. In the more recent years ive been very "forgetful " i dont recall anyone ever telling me i would experience this so im just assuming its my meds and looking for if anyone experiences the same thing.
- Hi Was born 1973 three months premature! My esphgus was made out of part colon! I had that repaired in1980! Dealt with pneumonia all my life! I graduated from hight school! Then 2 yrs college but had to stop attending was getting sick too much! In 1987 had mass removed left lung! Was able to...
- I just did a second “loading dose” of Cosentyx yesterday and found I could not remember my passcodes to my phone or computer. I’m very concerned about continuing. Dementia runs in my family.
- Hi my name is Brian and I was diagnosed with CML in Jan 2018.Doing well but memory is slipping
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Short-Term Memory Loss (876 members)
- Support group for people who take Atropine (2 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.