Avapro and Nasal decongestion therapy support group
A support group for people who take Avapro and have Nasal Decongestion Therapy.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Avapro and have Nasal Decongestion Therapy
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I have been on Entresto for 6 months now- highest dosage. Having severe nasal congestion and cough.
- went on flomax, trazadol and prozac at same time in early June , 2018. within a week or so started having listed side effects. Emergency room 5 times, hospital admittance 3 times in last 3 months. Diagnosed with: Renal Failure, Gall Bladder disease, Pneumonia, Lyme disease, Racing...
- Im on my third week of Restasis. Last week I started having nasal congestion, sore ears, dizzy/vertigo. Went to the dr today and was told can't be from Restasis. Gave me an antibiotic. My gut tells me it's from Restasis.
- I'm donna and since I got on synthroid my nose has been congested
- I love the erection and waking up hard the next morning. But I hate the nasal congestion. I am 66.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Nasal Decongestion Therapy (185 members)
- Support group for people who take Avapro (28 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.