Avonex and Cdf/cdf support group
A support group for people who take Avonex and have Cdf/Cdf.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Avonex and have Cdf/Cdf
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I have had c diff 5 times in the past couple of years. also have recurrent bouts with diverticulitis. Between the two- my quality of life is HORRIBLE !
- I have ms 20 yrs .I am being worked up for breast cancer.I have been on avonex since 1999.
- Any one got rid cdiff for good
- Been dealing with diverticulites for years. After seeing a Gasteronolgist, now diagnosed with cdiff. Also, my tongue looks like a meat tenderizer hammer went at it. Also edges of lips sore answer swollen. Anyone else have this?
- I've had blurred vision since I was diagnosed and hospitalized with c diff in March 2018. Not sure what to do. I still don't feel good. My abdomen hurts, tired, irritable bowels, etc. Probably the usual symptoms everyone has post c diff, but blurry vision is concerning.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Cdf/Cdf (78 members)
- Support group for people who take Avonex (38 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.