Benazepril hydrochloride and Skin necrosis support group
A support group for people who take Benazepril Hydrochloride and have Skin Necrosis.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Benazepril Hydrochloride and have Skin Necrosis
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Deciding if it will be safe to take CBD oil.
- ViCTOZA and Nexium effects. I have been nexium for years without any problems, and I just started taking ViCTOZA a week and a half ago. The first week at .06 measurements I seemed fine but when I increased it to 1.2 amount,I immediately started getting really bad heartburn. Has anyone else...
- I have been on benazepril-hctz 10-12.5mg tab for 5 years. For the last 5 months i have unexplained random pains in my left calf. They happen day and night. I sleep with my leg elevated, wear a knee brace, wear arch supports, take epsom salt baths, advil, hydrocodone. I get no relief. I cant...
- Been on Lotensin 12.5mg 2/day for 10+ years (maintains BP 125/70).. but have to take more and more Blood Sugar meds Type 2 last A1C 6.4.. looking back Sugar rise started with BP meds start..Also, cholesterol meds compounding blood sugar problems....this is a joke, on us...
- Tickle in the throat. I am still on the fence whether this is a good thing long term or bad thing .
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Skin Necrosis (2 members)
- Support group for people who take Benazepril Hydrochloride (31 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.