Bethanechol chloride and Dizziness support group
A support group for people who take Bethanechol Chloride and have Dizziness.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Bethanechol Chloride and have Dizziness
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi I'm a 46 year old female and have been using Botox for over 2 years to treat Migraines. Just in the last few month's ( 2 treatments) I have developed noticeable side effects. Fist it was vision problems and now severe Vertigo. I'm a very active gym goer and feeling very frustrated and sad...
- I took budesonide for the first time and about 1/12 hours later I was dizzy and passed out then I was weak couldn’t move and throwing up! Had to be taking by ambulance. Very Scary! They said it was vertigo I have never had it! Anyone else have this happen that quick
- I take both Finasteride (5 mg) & Simvastatin (10 mg) every other day & experience lightheadedness every day. My blood profile is excellent. Some say this is attributed to a low heart rate which I have since I workout & run 3-5 miles daily. Since my dosage is low, I'm not sure if these meds are...
- I’ve been taking Alli for about a month and have extreme dizziness
- Does anyone find Dramamine more effective. I use the Epley maneuver and it is sometimes able to rid myself of an attack
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Dizziness (922 members)
- Support group for people who take Bethanechol Chloride (4 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.