Bicalutamide and Pain relief support group
A support group for people who take Bicalutamide and have Pain Relief.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Bicalutamide and have Pain Relief
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I have significant pain relief while taking phentermine and would like to find out more about others that are experiencing the same thing.
- Bicalutamide?What has it done to YOU at 50mg?
- New to this diagnosis. Looking to learn more.
- I have been sober from alcohol. Due to sinusitis and stress, I have developed bad TMJ or TMD. My right jaw hurts badly. I do PT and Chiropactic. Also, prayer and will begin a guided meditation. Ambien works 1/4 of a ten mg... and I’ve tried Many meds for depression, pain plus supplements. I...
- Has anyone in this group been successful in treating this condition?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Pain Relief (201 members)
- Support group for people who take Bicalutamide (18 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.