Bicalutamide and Pain relief support group
A support group for people who take Bicalutamide and have Pain Relief.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Bicalutamide and have Pain Relief
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Bicalutamide?What has it done to YOU at 50mg?
- New to this diagnosis. Looking to learn more.
- I have been sober from alcohol. Due to sinusitis and stress, I have developed bad TMJ or TMD. My right jaw hurts badly. I do PT and Chiropactic. Also, prayer and will begin a guided meditation. Ambien works 1/4 of a ten mg... and I’ve tried Many meds for depression, pain plus supplements. I...
- Has anyone in this group been successful in treating this condition?
- Is their any suggested treatment to successfully relieve this condition? Would appreciate any help provided.
Related Support Groups
Related eHealthMe studyBicalutamide and Pain relief
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.