Botox and Myocardial infarction support group
A support group for people who take Botox and have Myocardial Infarction.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Botox and have Myocardial Infarction
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hello! I am 40 and female, I had Botox injections one time in my forehead for between the eyes scrunching. I have been experiencing mild to moderate memory impairment since 5-6 days after the injections. Will it go away? I’m scared.
- Hi I'm a 46 year old female and have been using Botox for over 2 years to treat Migraines. Just in the last few month's ( 2 treatments) I have developed noticeable side effects. Fist it was vision problems and now severe Vertigo. I'm a very active gym goer and feeling very frustrated and sad...
- Hi. I just got my second series of botox for migraine. The first series lowered my number of migraines and lowered the pain level of each of them, too. I only had 2 really bad migraines in 11 weeks. I was used to having them almost everyday. I had bad migraines for the 19 days before the next...
- Hi, This was my 6th time to my plastic surgeon's office. Never had a problem prior. Day 7 both eyes were red and dry, today day 10 I look like I've got pink eye. I look horrendous! What can I do?
- Hi my name is Pat. I have been taking Serequel for six months and recently had a heart attack.
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Myocardial Infarction (91 members)
- Support group for people who take Botox (228 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 751 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.