Botox and Myocardial infarction support group
A support group for people who take Botox and have Myocardial Infarction.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Botox and have Myocardial Infarction
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Hi my name is Pat. I have been taking Serequel for six months and recently had a heart attack.
- I had severe dysphagia that had the doctors stumped for years. Thirteen days ago I had a sudden massive heart attack and was rushed to a hospital, where a stent was inserted into my main artery to the heart. Surprise! So far, I have lost my symptoms of dysphagia that had plagued me for...
- Adele struggling with insomnia
- I am a 69 year old Caucasian woman who suffers from severe migraines. My neurologist began a treatment plan of 200 MG daily of Topomax and Botox every 3 months. I had hair loss almost immediately. My dr. said she had never heard of such a thing, but I had lost a lot of hair and my scalp was...
- Hi, I am currently on my 3rd month of lupron and I was wondering if I can take Botox?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Myocardial Infarction (88 members)
- Support group for people who take Botox (222 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.