Breo ellipta and Saliva analysis abnormal support group
A support group for people who take Breo Ellipta and have Saliva Analysis Abnormal.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Breo Ellipta and have Saliva Analysis Abnormal
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I used to be able to sing now I cannot sing because of the horsesness in my voice! I really really wish someone would have told me this before I started on this medication!
- My husband is almost 65 and has recently started his third Breo inhaler. We have noticed swelling in his feet, ankles, and shins and wonder if this could be caused by the Breo, as nothing else has changed. His heart checks out great and his blood pressure is well-controlled. Has anyone...
- Took my first dose of Breo this morning. Mild confusion followed within an hour or so. Does it go away with subsequent doses?
- Anson Clinton have used Breo inhaler now on and off for about 3 months. Each time within about 5 days my Knees and leg pain becomes unbearable. I stop using it and return to my Advair inhaler all symptoms of pain leave and able to walk normal. Have done this now on 3 occasions and each time...
- Been using Breo 5 months appetite increased. Is Breo the cause of my increase appetite?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Saliva Analysis Abnormal
- Support group for people who take Breo Ellipta (90 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.