Budesonide and Galactocele support group
A support group for people who take Budesonide and have Galactocele.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Budesonide and have Galactocele
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I took budesonide for the first time and about 1/12 hours later I was dizzy and passed out then I was weak couldn’t move and throwing up! Had to be taking by ambulance. Very Scary! They said it was vertigo I have never had it! Anyone else have this happen that quick
- Hi, I am Linda. Just reluctantly diagnosed with Crohns. I have struggled with IBS situationally for years. I am now 67. 3 years ago, I had 3 major surgeries. I had major Hernias, my entire stomach muscle was detached from my abdomen that caused me to look 9 months pregnant all of the time. The...
- I've recently been diagnosed with allergy induced asthma and have been taking Pulmicort Flexhaler (budesonide inhalation powder). I have been taking it for about 6 weeks to two months and this weekend I started having a lot of swelling in my feet and lower legs. More than I've ever had before....
- I have been taking budesonide for about four months, and it has begun to interfere with the meds I take for heart palpations. I seem to be taking more heart meds, and I am not feeling as well as I'd hoped --- Budesonide already has made me feel fatigued, and now this...
- Just checking to see if anyone has insomnia with budesonide
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Galactocele
- Support group for people who take Budesonide (62 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.