Busulfan and Pancytopenia support group
A support group for people who take Busulfan and have Pancytopenia.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Busulfan and have Pancytopenia
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Did anyone get pancytopenia from using avodart
- My name is Jeff and I have had Congenital Neutropenia my whole life. In the last year, I have been diagnosed with Hypothyroidism and started on a synthetic replacement. A couple of months ago I had severe abdominal pain that led me to the Emergency room. They did a bunch of labs and found...
- I had Landry-Guillain-Barre Syndrome 10 years ago. Last week I have been diagnosed with Pancytopenia. Extremely worried. Has anybody got some helpful advice Will be very grateful. Thank you.
- Just heard I might be suffering from this condition I want to know from personal experiences. Please help I'm worried
- I haematopatholodist ,I want to join this group in order to get consultation from my colegues to help me to reach the propor diagnosis when Icannot
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Pancytopenia (23 members)
- Support group for people who take Busulfan
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.