Carbidopa and levodopa and Insomnia support group
A support group for people who take Carbidopa And Levodopa and have Insomnia.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Carbidopa And Levodopa and have Insomnia
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- hi im chrystina ill write more when i know that the entire heartfelt letter i just got done writing goes through and not just disappear/deleted f my life
- I am 37 uears old and have been on gabapentin for over 6 years. I noticed hair loss being the first thing. Then i wemt to the doctor's due to not feeling well found out I have an autoimmune disease (still testing) along with a heart murmur I never had till just recently.
- Hi, my name is Ahmed, I am type 3 diabetic.
- I have thrombosis is my leg. I’m taking Xeralto for 4 weeks now. And straight from te start I felt very tired. Sleepy in the late afternoon.
- I've been taking trisprintec for years now and never noticed if my insomnia was due to my birth control but it may be Any suggestions on what can be done?
Related Support Groups
Related eHealthMe studyCarbidopa and levodopa and Insomnia
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.