Carpine and Otitis media support group
A support group for people who take Carpine and have Otitis Media.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Carpine and have Otitis Media
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- Otitis media and internal otitis. Viagra
- Hello, I am new to this group. I have trigeminal neuropathic pain for which I take gabapentin. I've taken it for almost 3 years. Lately I've had increasing pain and fullness in my left ear. I've been self-treating it with peroxide (half and half with water), once 6 months ago (it helped a...
- Has any one experienced a ruptured ear drum when starting on adderall. It clearly could be coincidence, but I started with a really bad headache and then was awaken in my sleep by a horrible pain in my ear. Thena few hours later i experienced a knot forming on the side of my face next to my ear....
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Otitis Media (5 members)
- Support group for people who take Carpine
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.