Celebrex and Back pain support group
A support group for people who take Celebrex and have Back Pain.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Celebrex and have Back Pain
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I've been taking Eliquis for 3 months and have had constant back and leg pain since.
- have been taking Celebrex for about 3 weeks and my nose gets more stuffy by the day. Any suggestions?
- Hi, I have Prolia injections every four weeks due to breast cancer Mets in my bones. Just had my fifth injection on Friday and I have not been able to walk properly and have spent most of the time in bed. I normally get back pain, due to the Mets and sacroiliacitis. This is worse, I am on strong...
- I;m an 88 year old lady who was exceptionally healthy until ten years ago. I've been prescribed 40 mgs. Lasix daily and now have terrible joint pain, almost debilitating in lower back. My GP doctor offers no remedy. Any suggestions?
- Hello, I'm Lori. I've been taking Fosamax for 7 weeks now. Having a lot of low back pain and abdominal cramping. My onc dr said it's not the Fosamax. She stated that it mostly gives you reflux type side effects. She ordered an MRI to check for any mets in my back. Any thoughts from anyone...
Related Support Groups
Related eHealthMe studyCelebrex and Back pain
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.