Celebrex and Back pain support group
A support group for people who take Celebrex and have Back Pain.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Celebrex and have Back Pain
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I have a stimulator in my back but pain like hell
- My husband has been on Jardiance for about 2 weeks, he is having bad lower back pain. How concerned should we be? Will this ease once his body adjust to Jardiance? Will drinking more water help to ease the back pain?
- I’ve been taking Lisinoprilmforvover 12 years. I’m 74 and have excruciating lower back pain. I can hardly stand for more than 10 mins due to the pain. I will keep the group posted. Seeing back specialist tomorrow and my PCP next week.
- I have been taking generic version of Celebrex for several years to help management of the pain in my neck due to disk problems. I was just recently diagnosed with a minimal issue of PVC and PAC. My pain management doctor has since taken me off Celebrex.
- My back pain is between my shoulders and I’ve been assuming it was related to bloating and gas after meals. Everybody talk about lower pain pain with Repatha. Anyone have my symptoms?
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Back Pain (400 members)
- Support group for people who take Celebrex (218 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.