Celebrex and Red blood cell sedimentation rate increased support group
A support group for people who take Celebrex and have Red Blood Cell Sedimentation Rate Increased.
Why the group:
- focused: only for people who take Celebrex and have Red Blood Cell Sedimentation Rate Increased
- anonymous: only your email is needed
- secure: transmission and data storage encrypted by the same standards used by banks
- no risk: can be quit anytime by just one click
- I have been taking generic version of Celebrex for several years to help management of the pain in my neck due to disk problems. I was just recently diagnosed with a minimal issue of PVC and PAC. My pain management doctor has since taken me off Celebrex.
- have been taking Celebrex for about 3 weeks and my nose gets more stuffy by the day. Any suggestions?
- Hi - I just started taking Celebrex last week. I started having chest pains in my left side 4 nights ago and have had them every night. I'm really sad about it because I've seen a little relief from pain. Does anyone know how serious this is? I read that there's a higher occurrence in those...
- I took these drugs together for two days and now I can't stop sweating. My clothes feel cold all the time.
- 64 yo in hospital with cellitis and take Celebrex
Related support groups
- Support group for people who have Red Blood Cell Sedimentation Rate Increased (3 members)
- Support group for people who take Celebrex (215 members)
Related eHealthMe study
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.